- Hospice Aide Services
- Homemaker Services
- Physician Services
- Nursing Services
- Volunteer Services
- Social Services
- Spiritual Counseling
- Medication for Pain Control & Symptom Management
- Bereavement Support
- Medical Supplies
How Can Patients Receive Services from Serenity Hospice?
Let us help you.
To receive Serenity Hospice services:
- A patient, or authorized caregiver, can ask his or her physician to contact Serenity Hospice.
- Serenity Hospice will be happy to consult the patient’s physician on his or her behalf to discuss care.
- Contact Serenity Hospice directly for a consultation at 1-760-325-8718.
Services Not Covered:
The following services are not covered under the hospice benefit:
- Treatment for the terminal illness which is not for symptom management and pain control
- Treatment, Equipment, and Medication not in hospice formulary
- Services unrelated to the terminal illness
- Caregiver by another healthcare provider that was not arranged by the patient’s hospice agency
- Care from another provider duplicates the care the hospice agency is required to provide